Labels

August 29, 2011

Well This is Pregnancy Sickness...

I am calling my "morning sickness" pregnancy sickness since I am fortunate enough to basically have it last all day...the worst times being in the morning + night.

So I thought my pregnancy sickness would only consist of nausea...Wrong! Last night I experienced my first vomiting experience after brushing my teeth. Of course it had to be after I brushed my teeth. I had felt horrible all day, and was surprised how much better I felt after it happened. Bill immediately went and got me Triscuts (I have thrown my no gluten out the widow...whatever I can eat is good to me!). The Triscuts tasted wonderful...of course Bill knew that ☺I have read and heard from friends that keeping crackers next to your bed will help you with the sickness. Especially, if you eat it right away. So this morning at 4:30 when my AM sickness woke me, I threw a Triscut into my mouth. Fell back asleep until 5:30 when the alarm went off, and ate some more Triscuts I thought I felt better until, I attempted to take vitamins this morning. Fish pill easy...Prenatal not so much. I have been taking this pill with ease for the last two years, then last week I started to have difficulty. Of course! This morning was the most difficult....which is probably why it came back up. yay.

The rest of the day was spent with nausea, which is the first time I have had it all day at school. Luckily, today was my first day with 18 students....MUCH BETTER THAN MY 28! I keep thinking how I probably have at least another 4 weeks of this...if not more ☹ But at least everything I have read says "morning sickness" is a good thing; it means you are having a healthy pregnancy. I believe it...but I also think it is like the saying "Rain on your wedding day is good luck." People just say it to make the person feel better! Whatever it is...I will take this sickness for a healthy baby (boy or girl!).

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment