Labels

August 31, 2011

so much fun

Last night Bill + I told my parents that we are expecting! We were originally planning on telling them when we go to Oregon in September, but I could not wait. And we are going to Manhattan Beach this weekend to see my aunt + uncle. We are going to try and hide it from them, but I know we are not going to be successful...the no drinking we may be able to hide, but my pregnancy sickness will be harder.

Telling my parents and seeing the excitement on their face was so much fun. My mom literally jumped up and down! And both of them could not stop smiling! Of course they had all of the pregnancy questions, and it was just awesome to share it with them. My parents "Nana + Grandpa" are going to be such AMAZING grandparents. Our Little H is going to be so spoiled!

Next week is a BIG week...1st doctors appointment Tuesday, Marty comes Wednesday,  Bill comes Thursday....We are telling Bill's parents on Thursday! One more week then both of our parents will know!

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment