Labels

August 28, 2011

Hello Nausea

My nausea started last Sunday, but was only in the morning. Then Monday my body decided it will allow me to be queasy from about 4:30am-9:30ish...it wakes me up every morning! Then start again around 5 or 6 until bed. At least I am not sick during work! In the AM + PM I am not hungry, and NOTHING sounds good. I am obviously eating, but just because I know I have to. I eat a lot of small meals throughout the day. Then yesterday my body decided it would be fun to have nausea all day! I literally could not beat it until we were at the Cardinals game and I ate pizza.When Bill asks me how am I feeling, I describe it is as being "hungover without drinking." That is really the only way I can describe my sickness.

My body wants all the things that are not healthy...anything salty and pizza. I have an aversion to almost all vegetables, especially salad...it makes me want to puke :( Luckily, I still like fruit, so I am eating a lot of it. Sometimes, I can hide some veggies in my food...I will have to make sure I eat a lot of veggies in my second semester.

As much as I am not enjoying this "wonderful nausea" everything I have read says it is actually good...it shows you are having a healthy pregnancy. And that is all I want! So far I have not vomited, which I know my mom did the entire first trimester with me...so I cannot complain. I am keeping a positive spin...because as my Great-Grandpa Barsotti said "a happy pregnancy, makes a happy baby!"

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment