Labels

August 21, 2011

Lunch with Friends

Today, I met Kate, Robyn + Jennifer for lunch at Windsor to discuss Jill's baby shower. Obviously, I knew there was going to be A LOT of baby talk going on today, and my only goal was to keep my mouth QUIET. I was SUCCESSFUL!. I think I was the quietest I have ever been because I knew if I got talking to much,  I would want to share our wonderful news. I ate so quickly that I finished my salad in about 5 minutes. Kate told me her sister is pregnant too, I literally had to bite my tongue not to say "so are we!"  Kate + Robyn are pregnant too...so they were talking about their symptoms...or lack of, and all I wanted to tell them I am opposite. I am hungry all the time, I crave salt, I cry at the drop of a hat, and I am just hoping my queasiness does not turn into morning sickness (vomiting.) I cannot wait until we are able to share the news with them ☺

Here is an example of crying at a drop of a hat...Today when I was driving to meet the girls, I started to think how we only have a few more weeks until we get to tell our parents in person about the news...and of course I started crying. If I am crying thinking about it, I cannot imagine what I will be like when we actually do it. We have how we are telling Bill + Marty (we see them first) down, and now we are planning my parents! If only it was September!

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment