Labels

August 6, 2011

We Laughted Until We Cried

Our lives changed forever yesterday in amazing way! With our families and friends being so far away I want to let everyone updated on the next 9 months of our journey...

Yesterday I came home from work, and after being two days late decided to take a pregnancy test. I had taken one the day before, but it was negative...but I just has this feeling it was wrong (the beginning of mothers instinct)  I am never late...

Bill was on the couch as I came in, and quickly asked me what I was doing as I dropped my things and walked straight to the bathroom.  I told him I am going to take a pregnancy test. As I walked out he looked at me for a response, but I told him now we wait...

In the few minutes it took for the results, all we kept saying what if it positive?  We walked into the bathroom and looked at the test sitting on our sink...pregnant!

We got the biggest smile and just started laughing. PREGNANT! Immediately thoughts were going through our heads....How did it happen so quickly? We are going to be parents! We cannot wait to tell our parents! Are we ready for this? We just laughed as we walked around the house, and of course I started crying. Bill asked me, "those are good tears right?" and all I could say "of course! I laughed until I cried."

I wanted to call everyone right away and tell them, but we of course are waiting for 12 weeks...October. This is going to be a long 8 weeks because I have a big mouth, and I cannot hide thing well. This blog will be my way to tell people what is happening right away, and once we tell everyone...I will release the site. 

If you have not heard the song "I laughed Until I Cried" by Jason Aldean, please click the link below :)
I laughed until i cried

Let this amazing journey begin!

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment