Labels

August 13, 2011

our new way of life

One of our favorite things to do together is to enjoy a glass of wine at dinner, but obviously that is not happening for me anymore. This is the new reality!

Bill's wine + Meggan's almond milk...got to make sure I am getting enough calcium!
This is random...Today at the gym Howard (this older gentleman who is at the gym all the time) asked me how I was feeling (last Saturday during spin I told him I was feeling sick, which is why I was not spinning very hard). I told him better, but not 100% (I need excuses why I am not spinning anymore...) and he told me "I think I caught what you had. I had a cold all week and my stomach was not great." I am was thinking "pretty sure you did not catch what I had, and if you did you are going to be famous! Pregnancy is very hard to catch especially if you are a male." but of course I answered "oh I hope not! I am sorry if you did!"

I am sure I am going to have some great stories of me covering up baby H!

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment