Labels

August 13, 2011

week one.

This was our first week knowing about baby H, and my first week of kindergarten. Friday, I had a horrible day with some of my students, which actually left me in tears. I have always been a crier, but my hormones took over me yesterday, and the tears would not stop. I even cried in front of my new principal...I am sure he is thinking "what did I get myself into!" After my students left, June (my kindergarten partner) asked how the day went, and I just started crying again. She was giving me hugs and said "I am sure you are like this because you are on your period" (which I had told her earlier in the week because I was so hungry and tired....had to give her an excuse). Through my tears I told "I am not on my period, I'm pregnant."

I did not want to tell anyone so early, but I did not want her thinking she worked with a nut job! She gave me a big hug,  she started crying too, and she told me how happy she was. It was really nice to tell her because with a shitty day...it was nice to have some good feelings too!

Since I told June on Friday, I decided to tell my friend Kathy too. It would have been hard to hide that is for sure since we were going out to dinner. Kathy and I love a good glass of wine, and met for dinner at my favorite restaurant the Parlor! As Kathy asked what kind of wine do I want, I just looked at her and said "none for me, I'm pregnant!" Of course Kathy was very excited, and she had to put up with me ordering our food without some key ingredients. Our salad had no salami or feta, and we ordered a margarita pizza because pepperoni is off the list when you are pregnant.  That is it for telling people for me until we tell our parents in September! I am starting to work on how we are going to do it...I have a few things planned☺


♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment