Labels

March 13, 2012

Hello Pregnancy Brain

I am 35 weeks!
Well my pregnancy brain has officially hit...Bill would probably argue it hit a LONG time ago! As I am looking at my picture, I realized I put that was 34 weeks not 35! Oh well...I am too tired to get up and take another picture. Just imagine that it says 35 not 34!

35 weeks has been uneventful until today. Bill and I are continuing to get things ready for Baby H. We got her bed set up in our room. Our room is definitely a little tight, but we are getting used to it...so is Kona. This weekend we are going to get the swing and bouncy chair all set up :)

On Friday, my students at school threw me a surprise baby shower! It was so sweet of them, and I was completely surprised. They bought us our high chair...Yay! We also received our exercise mat, some adorable clothes, and our first set of bottles! I am so lucky to have such wonderful families in my class. 

Today was the first of our weekly doctor appointments. And I am back to measuring small, and I did not grow at all since last week. So with that, I am going back to the doctor tomorrow AM to get an ultrasound. At least I get to see another picture of Baby H! I am sure nothing is wrong (she is moving a lot especially after dinner and before bed). But its always good to make sure! The good news is her head is down :)

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment