Labels

March 6, 2012

Finally Feeling Pregnant

At 34 weeks, I finally feel like I am pregnant. My belly is definitely getting bigger (I am now 33cm!)...I grew 4 cm in the last two weeks! I went to the doctor today, and everything is looking good. It was weird hearing her say that in 10 days they won't stop my labor...10 days is not a lot of time! She doesn't think Baby H will bigger than 7lb 2oz, so we will see. I think 7.2 sounds like an excellent weight :) We will just have to see how big her head is...does she have Bill or my head???

 I am getting more and more braxton hicks, and starting to feel pressure in my lower abdomenal area. Last night, I had to just go to bed early to get them to go away. I never really got a ton of energy in my second trimester, but what energy I did get is definitely gone. If I could take a nap or at least lay down after lunch everyday, my life would be much better. I could go to bed by 8 every night (which I do most nights). I might as well get all the sleep I can right now.

Baby H continues to move all the time! I got my first kick in the rib Friday (3/2) night. Her head is down, but she prefers my right side. She continues to move the most after dinner and around bed.  She does let me know she is still is there throughout the day, especially during my guided reading time. She doesn't like being squished, so as I lean over the table to help the kids read, she always gives me some kicks to say "don't squish me mom!".

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment