Labels

January 4, 2012

Hello Baby Bump!

This week was another great week for us and Baby H and a major milestone. 25 weeks has always been a "scary" week for me because I have had a student for the last 3 years, who was born at 25 weeks. He is an amazing boy, who has beat all odds of life, but I obviously just want Baby H to be healthy. So here we are...25 weeks, 6 days, and the "scary" week is over. I know that I will always worry about our little girl, but it is good to have this week done.

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and her heartbeat is a strong 150 bpm, and I am measuring 25cm...right on track! We are now starting our Dr. appointments every two weeks. As Dr. Deka said yesterday, "you have graduated."

This week we made major progress on the nursery! Last Friday (12/30), I spent a few hours in her room getting all cleaned out. Bill had started in the beginning of December, but there were some things that I needed to clean out.  So my Friday morning was spent cleaning the room out.Sunday, Bill and I went to Home Depot and bought the paint and shelves for the closet! Bill started painting right away; he has one more coat to go, and her room is painted! Pictures will follow soon!



♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment