Labels

December 28, 2011

Christmas

Bill and I spent a wonderful Christmas in Denver! It was just crazy to think this was our last Christmas without a child; it was our last Christmas as a kid! Baby H got some amazing gifts, and they were so much fun to open. I have always heard that Christmas is more fun watching your child open gifts, and I can only imagine. I LOVE all of my gifts, but I had way much more fun opening her things. I am officially growing up!

I think Baby H enjoyed Denver, especially all of the good food we ate! She is moving more and more everyday, and other people are now able to feel her...when she cooperates :) Marty was able to feel here a few times, and for the first time today we could see my stomach move when she moved. I love feeling her move, and I can feel her getting stronger everyday.

♥ Meggan
24 Weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment