Labels

January 12, 2012

26 weeks



Today we are completing our 26th week! It was another great week for the two of us. I still have not had major cravings, but I never turn down a sweet!  Baby H continues to grow...and so does my belly! People keep telling me how small I am, and they cannot believe I am 26 weeks. I don't feel huge, but I don't by any means feel small.  NO ONE has told me my boobs are too small though. I get at least one comment a day from friends at work about how big they are getting...at least I work with all woman. I have gone from a 32D to 34DDD/36DD. There are not too many places that sell the 34DDD, so the 36DD is easier for me to find.  I just hope they stay this size until she comes...I can't keep buying new bras!

This past weekend Bill painted her room, a BRIGHT green. It was a little brighter than we expected, but we love it! We wait to get her furniture and bedding in. 13 weeks is not that far away!

 This weekend I am going to Oregon for my last time before having her...Probably my last time ever to Oregon alone! I have my first baby shower this weekend, and I am so excited to see everyone :)

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment