Labels

January 19, 2012

Baby Showers!

Last weekend I had two amazing baby showers in Oregon! Saturday was my first shower with McBride/Barsotti family and friends! My aunt Bridget (Baby H's Great-Aunt!) is due 5 days before me, so we had a fabulous double shower! She and I are almost the exact same size (even though she thinks she is bigger than me), so we will see how big the babies are when they come. I received some wonderful gifts from family....Baby H is going to be one of the best dressed babies in town! She received her first Gonzaga outfit (which Bill says will be the only outfit he will put her in...I hope he is prepared to do a lot of laundry), and her first Oregon onsies (Thanks Aunt Kim!).  

Sunday, Baby H and I had another fabulous shower with the Schwitter family at my Aunt Nancy's.  Once again Baby H and I were spoiled. I think she received every outfit sold at Janie and Jack (Baby H's favorite store!).  It was so much fun to eat delicious southern food,  and to hang out with my mom's family. I cannot wait for Baby H to come, so I can dress her in all of her ADORABLE ADORABLE clothes. 


This week was also our 27th week! We are making progress with her name. We are definitely STRONGLY leaning towards one name, but have not made the official decision. We have a little bit of time :) 

♥ Meggan








1 comment:

  1. that's because i AM bigger! especially in that pic! i'm like 2 of u

    ReplyDelete