Labels

October 28, 2011

16 weeks

Yesterday, I woke up and realized I forgot to take my 15 week photo...oh well! Here is my 16 week photo! We were 16 weeks yesterday, and still feeling pretty good. I really thought by 16 weeks, I would have the pregnancy belly, but still not yet. It is starting to come, and I know it will get here soon enough, but I am ready for it.  This morning I woke up and got sick, which was the first time in over 4 weeks, but felt well afterwards. Who knows what it was! I think it was just a reminder "Don't forget you are pregnant."

I had today off, so I have been laying low. I took Kona for a walk and stopped off at one of my favorite place LGO (an awesome neighborhood grocery store) and grabbed a fabulous DECAF almond milk latte. They are the only place I know that serves almond milk :)  And my favorite MJ cookie. A parent gave me a gift card there, so I feel I will be spending it all on cookies and coffee. It is the only time I drink coffee (which I am not sure you can call coffee when it is decaf)!

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment