Labels

February 21, 2012

Yes, I am small...

The comment I get from everyone...I mean everyone....is "you are so small! When are you do?"

Yes, I am small...I only measured at 29cm, but Baby H is very healthy. Her weight is excellent and so is her length. My blood flow to the placenta is great, and so is her breathing! I wish I could just put it on a shirt (it was my mom's idea!).

I went to the doctor again today, and Baby H exactly where she should be. Her heartbeat was lower 136bmp, but Dr. Deka said "as she matures her heartbeat will drop." I cannot believe that with all of the chocolate chip cookies I eat (they are my FAVORITE food right now), I only gained one pound. I wish I could eat like this forever!

This week has been a very eventful week. Bill and literally my entire class got sick. Bill got the flu Monday, and in my classroom I had strep throat, ear infections, colds, and the flu. And somehow, I made it through it all without getting very sick. I did get a little cold, but nothing I couldn't beat without liquid and sleep (no medicine for me!) Wednesday, Baby H welcomed her third friend Elin Isabella (Kate + David's baby girl)! When we announced we were pregnant some of our closest friends in Arizona were all pregnant too! And now we the last one had their baby, so we are next!

This weekend, we almost finished Baby H's room. We just need to hang two pictures and the chalkboard (we made) and we are done! Pictures will be posted soon.

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment