Labels

February 15, 2012

the first of many times she will worry me...

31 weeks started out a little scary with my last doctor's appointment. I measured a little small (still within the "safety range" but still small).  I knew in my brain she was okay, but my heart kept worrying about our little girl. Why was I measuring small? Was it me? Was something wrong with Baby H?

I made the ultrasound appointment for Friday (2/10) morning, and of course Bill joined me. The appointment went really well! Baby H weighs about 3lbs 10 oz (which is a little bigger than books say she should be at 31 weeks!). My blood flow from the placenta and the umbilical cord looks good. And my amniotic fluid looks good too. The doctor will type a full report and give it my doctor, but everything was in the normal range.

Baby H at 31 weeks 1 day!
Also, on Friday I had my work baby shower! I am so blessed to work with so many amazing people :) We got so many wonderful gifts including a handmade blanket + hat, beautiful clothes, her Bumbo seat, and most importantly her car seat!

This week I continue to be in LOVE with chocolate chip cookies! That is my only real craving, which luckily is easy to satisfy :) I made cookies, put them in the freezer and enjoy them everyday (don't worry I made them small on purpose!)

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment