Labels

February 7, 2012

29 and 30 weeks

So I just went to post on 30 weeks, and realized I forgot to post on 29 weeks...oops!

29 weeks was uneventful, so that may have been why :)

We have had a very busy 30 weeks! Saturday, we took our all day birthing class at the hospital. I was not sure what to expect with the class, but I will say I found it more informative than I thought. Our instructor was pretty entertaining too ( a 65 year old nurse...who would have thought!) We learned what labor "should/could" look like,  all about the epidural (which I will be getting...fyi), and all the ins and outs what it will be like at the hospital. For being a 7 hour class it went pretty fast.

Today was another doctor's appointment! My weight was where it should be...22 pounds :) And my blood pressure actually went down. Probably because this appointment did not include a sugar drink and blood being drawn. Baby H's heartbeat continues to be strong at 145, and she is moving like crazy. Last night she was rolling all about in my stomach, I literally asked her to stop so I could go to sleep. I measured a little small, but still within the the window...I was 28 1/4 cm. Since I am 30 weeks, I should be between 28 and 32 cm (2 cm each way is okay). We also had a a different doctor this week, so she may measure a little different than our regular doctor too.

We are getting another ultrasound next week, just to make sure everything is good to go with Baby H. The doctor is not worried since, I have measured right on track for my other appointments, and I am still in the okay area. But who does not want another ultra sound? I cannot wait to see our little girl :)

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment