Labels

December 21, 2011

The Best Time to Be Pregnant

I started Christmas break or as the public schools call it "winter break" today, and it is my last day of being 23 weeks...so I figured I should take and post my 23 week picture.

I think being pregnant during the holidays is the best time to be pregnant. So often during the holidays, I turn down the delicious food because I know that "I don't need it" and it just means extra time at the gym.  But this year, let me tell you I am enjoying every cookie given to me, and I don't feel guilty! Don't worry, I am not overeating because I know eating too many sweets is not good for me or Baby H, but I am definitely enjoying every treat I eat!

This week I have felt great! I cannot believe how much more she is moving. Sunday, Bill got to feel her move a ton. He usually can only feel one light kick, but Sunday he got to feel at least 5 kicks in a row. I think feeling her kicking is one of my favorite pregnant experiences! Friday we are going to Denver for Christmas. I hope that Baby H is moving a lot so Bill and Marty can feel her sometime when we are there! We will see if she cooperates :) It is so crazy to think next Christmas, Baby H will be here with us!

Merry Christmas! 

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment