Labels

November 20, 2011

a little late...

 My blogging this week has been horrible...no excuses!!

We had a fabulous time with my parents last weekend in Sedona and the Grand Canyon! From Flagstaff to the Canyon there was snow on the ground, and it felt like Christmas (the Christmas music in the car may have helped!).

Adam and Jill had their beautiful baby Elliot on 11.11.11! Baby H's first friend is here and doing fantastic! We are all going to have so much fun when all of our girls and Bean (our friends Robyn and Billy are not finding out what they are having, so their baby is Bean). Soon enough our get togethers will be 4 couples and 4 babies!

We passed our 18 weeks very successfully! We found out what we were officially having (there will be a post on that!)


We entered into our 19th week on Thursday! I cannot believe how much I am feeling Baby H move. Definitely a lot of movement in the afternoon! Friday, I don't know what I ate, but Baby H was a moving and grooving all afternoon :) I think Baby H was just happy it was finally Friday after a LONG week!

Here is my 19 week picture! The belly is definitely growing!

We are heading to Portland for Thanksgiving on Tuesday! The first time my family (besides Nana + Grandpa) will see me knowing I am pregnant :) I cannot wait to see everyone, and to celebrate my 2nd favorite holiday!

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment