Labels

November 3, 2011

17 weeks!

Today I entered into my 17th week, and the belly is beginning to grow. To be honest, I expected my belly to bigger by 17 weeks, but I know everyone's stomach grows differently. I am just ready to look pregnant, and not in the "is she gaining weight?" phase. 

For big news, I felt the baby move this week. The first movement was on Friday (10/28), but was not 100% sure of what it was. I heard it described as butterflies in the stomach or tickling inside.  I was laying on the couch watching one of my favorite moves "Miracle on 34th Street" and I felt the little tickles.  I thought it could be the baby, but was not sure. Then on Monday as our class Halloween party was ending, I sat down to read my kids a book, and I felt it again. This time I knew for sure it was the baby making the movement!  Baby H feels like eye lashes tickling my inside. It was crazy to actually feel the baby move. I think this a good sign... Baby H loves holidays as much as I do!

Now, I feel a movement about every day, usually at the end of the day as I am relaxing at home. Today, I felt movement at school as I started to sing, which could be a good thing or bad thing. Baby H either really likes my voice or hates my singing and was trying to move away.

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment