Labels

November 27, 2011

Half Way Point

We celebrated 20 weeks on in Portland on Thanksgiving day! It is so crazy to think we are half way through our pregnancy, and our little girl is doing great!

Today was a big day too...Bill felt her move for the first time. She really has been moving a lot the last few days, which has been wonderful to feel.  The past few days, I have tried to Bill feel her, but just was a little too soon. Then this morning as were lying in bed, she was a moving and a grooving. I placed his hand where I was feeling her, and she cooperated! It is so exciting he can start to feel her...She is a rock star! 

I am feeling great now! Still some aversions to food...dark greens and now chicken is not high on list (unless it is in something) and I cannot really see it. Other meat is okay for now, which is good.

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment