Labels

May 6, 2012

one month


 Well, I have been gone from the blogging world for the past 6 weeks because we welcomed Kennedy Elizabeth 2 weeks early on March 29, 2012 at 9:51am. I am going to do my best to keep up this blog not only for my friends and family, but for Kennedy! I will back track the last 5 weeks of our lives, but I wanted to at least post what Miss Kennedy can do at one month!



At one month Kennedy can...
  • Smile
  • Laugh in her sleep
  • Recognize Mom + Dad voices
  • Sleeps 3 hours at night!
  • Hold up head for a bit
  • Turn head during tummy time 

  •  Hiccups all the time
  • Makes squeaky noises when sleeping
  • Likes to be swaddled
  • Has to be swaddled to be in the swing
  • Farts often in her sleep
  • Grasps other people's fingers or Mommy's hair
  • Kicks top leg when latching on during feeding
  • Naps 1.5-2hrs at a time
  • Weight: 8lbs 10oz (estimate)
  • Height: 21.5 inches
  • Diaper size: Newborn
  • Clothes: Newborn







No comments:

Post a Comment