Labels

February 29, 2012

33 weeks

Well I officially feel pregnant...and it has only taken 33 weeks. I am going to the bathroom ALL OF THE TIME...no matter what time of the day or night. Luckily, my classroom is joined to another classroom, and the teacher can stand between the classes so I can use the restroom :-)

I am having to sit A LOT more at work too...being on my feet all day is killer! My body lets me know when I need to sit by giving a nice Braxton Hick. I can count on them almost every day at around 3. And getting out of bed is a sight to see...I basically side two arm push myself up and swing my legs over the side at the same time and hope I get out. I can only imagine what the next 6 weeks will be (since I am 34 weeks tomorrow!)

Baby H is moving a ton, and  one of our favorite things to do is stare at my stomach and watch her move. I literally start to laugh almost every time she moves from one side of my stomach to the other. It is just so funny/weird/awesome to feel and see. Besides moving a lot, she hiccups at least 3 times a day. Her hiccups really started hard at 31 weeks, but as she gets bigger her hiccups get stronger. I can always count on her to hiccup after dinner and then again before bed. She definitely LOVES all food, and after I eat I feel her move the most. Bill thinks she is going to love food as much as me...we will wait and see :)

Bill and I have come up with a new name we like too. We have not completely thrown out the old name, but I am LOVING this new name and so is Bill. Originally I was set on Elizabeth (my middle name) as her middle name, but now I am throwing around other middle names too. We will see when she comes what name fits her ♥

It is hard to believe that she is going to be coming so soon. These past 33 weeks have gone by so quickly! I am really starting to feel ready for her...diapers are bought, her room is done, her bed for our room is bought, and most importantly we have her car seat!

These next few weeks are going to go by quickly with spring break coming up and company coming into town! March is going to fly by and April is going to be here before we know it :-)

♥ Meggan

No comments:

Post a Comment